Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Beginning of Body Work

     I am part of the group working on body, interior, and electrical. So far I have worked on taking apart different parts of the body. The first few days I worked on removing the gas tank by unscrewing it and pulling it out through the trunk. The screws were pretty rusted which made them hard to get out.

     The next thing I worked on was taking out the rear taillights. They came out easily. After that, I worked on taking off the trunk and hinges. All the small parts are being kept in labeled plastic bags so that they don't get lost. Another thing that needs to get done is scraping off rubbery parts on the interior.

     Here are some pictures I took of places on the body that need to get patched up.



No comments:

Post a Comment