Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Front Cross Member and Suspension

On Friday we removed the front wheels and then reacher how to remove the Front Cross Member, and sprayed the bolts with brake away. I was so exited for today because me and class mate got ready to drop the Front Cross Member. Big Ave started on the brakes while I started to take apart the Steering linkage arm, I had trouble getting the pins out of the bolts after a lot of struggling I final got both pins out, now it was going to be nice and easy next I needed to take off two bolts which were on the driver side of the car to get it disconnected, and then I hammered on the arm to get it to drop. After that we took apart the Steering pivot box on the right that was so easy the bolt where all ready loss and came of easy. And then we started to take apart the sway bar. Tomorrow we are hoping to drop the Front Cross Member.
Where the Steering pivot box sits

The Steering Licagig arm and the sway bar

No comments:

Post a Comment