Thursday, February 23, 2017

Transmission Removal

To remove the transmission, I started by holding the transmission up with a transmission jack that held the transmission from the top. I then proceeded to remove the clutch line from the clutch. I then removed for bolts that were connected to a metal plate that were holding the transmission to the frame of the car, by removing these bolts it free'd the transmission from the car and the only thing I had to do then is cut three wires connected to the transmission and labeled them Trans Wire A,B, and C I then used a transmission jack to stabilize the transmission, so that I could remove the transmission bar that was holding the transmission up. After taking the transmission bar I lowered the transmission to the ground. That was the process of removing the transmission.






No comments:

Post a Comment